Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE refrigerator!!

Ta daaa...... Here it is!!! My new super-duper fancy fridge!! It makes me so happy. Now that I own such a large, shiny, family-size home appliance, I finally feel grown-up. Well, just a little. I still like jumping and that doesn't seem very grown-up like, now does it? Yay!!

And just because Carolyn Algie asked what it looked like inside and what all those drawers were for, you get to take a little peek inside. This is for YOU Carolyn.



The top is the regular fridge part. There are big
shelves in the door so it really holds a lot.









The two drawers under that are the ice drawer on the left (there's an automatic ice maker!!) and the deeeeeep freeze on the right. Apparently I can put hot stuff in there and freeze it really fast. Haven't tried it yet.





Next comes the vegetable drawer. It's deeeeeep!











The freezer is on the bottom. Can you see my ice trays that are shaped like fish? I also have stars. Cute, huh? Frozen fish ice cubes anyone?

1 comment:

Princess Hippie said...

What is it with your recent obsession with fish???